Fedora Wine Club
- The founder of the Fedora Wine Club is Fedora d.o.o.
- Membership in the club is free.
- Your membership starts once you fill in and send us the application form. The application form is available online at fedorawines.com.
- Members must order a minimum of 6 bottles at least twice year. This means buying at least a case of 6 bottles in the spring season and another case of 6 bottles in the autumn season. Members will receive special club price offers via e-mail and shall be offered a 25% discount on the prices stipulated in our online store. However, this discount can be applied only twice a year (in spring and in autumn), provided that the member orders 6 bottles or more in the time period determined by the Fedora wine cellar.
- Deliveries of these purchases are free.
- Membership is active until cancelled. You can withdraw from the club at any time. To cancel club membership, you should send us a notice of cancellation via mail or e-mail.
- As long as you are a member, you are entitled to the club benefits stipulated below.
- All benefits for club members:
- 25% discount 2x per year, once in the spring and once in the autumn (the exact time frames for the discounts are sent beforehand via e-mail). Only applicable to purchases of 6 bottles or more.
- Every member is entitled to a free-of-charge, 2-person degustation once a year, in our wine cellar. To apply for a degustation, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com. We will notify you of the available dates.
- Members of the Fedora Wine Club get early access to waiting lists for degustations, presentations, literature and wine events, culinary events and other organised and co-organised events.
- Members of the club get an exclusive chance to participate in one grape harvest per year.
By sending the application form, you agree that your personal information can be used for the purpose of granting membership benefits and direct marketing by Fedora d.o.o. Fedora undertakes to collect, process and store personal data in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and GDPR and to not transfer individuals’ personal data to third parties without their express permission.
Club rules apply from the date of publication on fedorawines.com. We reserve the right to change them without notice. The members will be notified of any changes by e-mail.
Disputes shall be resolved by mutual agreement.
These rules enter into force on 1 September 2018.
I declare that I wish to become a member of the Fedora Wine Club, that I am aware of the club rules published on fedorawines.com, and that I am acquainted and agree with all the duties and benefits of membership in the Fedora Wine Club.
I consent to the club collecting, processing and using my personal data for club activities. The club is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection