1. Principal requirements and word definitions
The vendor is Fedora, d. o. o., Dolanci 6, 6222 Štanjel, Slovenia. The buyer is the person or the company who concluded a sales contract, or ordered goods verbally or in writing, or received a receipt from the vendor at the time of purchase. By ordering goods, the buyer accepts the vendor’s general terms and conditions as defined in this text. The buyer and the vendor are obliged to abide by these general rules. The supply contract is held at the vendor’s registered office and is available only to authorized officials. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of purchase. Within 30 days of the cancellation of the contract, the buyer can return undamaged goods to the company’s headquarters.
2. Ordering of goods / Conclusion of contract
All orders are made via the online store at fedorawines.com and are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The buyer can choose any published product. If a product is no longer or not yet in stock, the buyer can send a query to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the phone number +386 41 86 72 86 and the vendor will inform them whether a delivery is possible. All prices are valid until the moment of publishing new prices on the website. Prices are in EUR and include VAT (22 %). Products are delivered by GLS, d. o. o. In case of purchase of one or two items, delivery of ordered items is charged according to the delivery price list. Delivery of three or more ordered items is free of charge. Each buyer should be aware that there may be a commission charged by GLS upon payment with a card.
The buyer can see and order the goods on the fedorawines.com website.
By clicking on the “Finish order” button during the ordering process, the buyer confirms that he fully understands and accepts the terms and conditions. Purchase in our online store is only possible for registered users of fedorawines.com. If the buyer is not registered at fedorawines.com, the purchase can not be made. By clicking “Add to cart” the buyer declares:
- That he is of legal age defined by the law
- That they have not been declared legally incompetent
The sale of alcoholic beverages to minors is prohibited. The buyer must be of legal age at the time of purchase. If they are not, the contract is immediately nullified. When the online order is closed, the buyer wil receive an e-mail containing all information about their order and the delivery.
The fedorawines.com website displays product prices that include VAT. To buy a product, the buyer must click the “Add to basket” button. The shopping cart displays products that the buyer added to the shopping cart during their session on the online store. If they want to remove a particular product from the shopping cart, they must click on the button with the cross located next to the product. The buyer completes their order by clicking on the “Buy now” button.
If the buyer is not a registered user of the online store, they must enter the information we need for delivery. Then they should choose the preferred method of payment (direct banking transaction, cash on delivery, PayPal or credit card). If the order has been successfully completed, the website will display the text “Thank you. Your order has been accepted.” Additionally, the customer will receive an e-mail with the details of the order to the e-mail address they entered during registration.
Upon the completion of the order, the customer receives an e-mail with the details of the order on the e-mail address provided by the order. In this message, the buyer is also made aware that any further questions should be addressed to email@example.com.
The customer has the right to cancel the order up to two hours after the order has been issued. After this deadline, the cancellation of the order is no longer possible.
Changing the order
If the buyer wishes to change any details of the already issued order, they can do so by directly answering the message with the subject “We received your order” which they received upon completing the order, or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sales contract between the vendor and the buyer is concluded at the moment the online order is completed. From this moment, all prices and other terms are binding on both the vendor and the buyer. The contract shall be stored at our company’s headquarters and can be accessed in person at the address of the company, or by post or e-mail.
The buyer is notified of the status of their order via e-mail. Each change in the order is communicated to the buyer through the e-mail address they provided at the time of purchase. The buyer also receives e-mails in case that one of the ordered items is not currently available, so they should check their inbox frequently
3. Prices and payment
All prices include VAT and are in € (EUR). There are several possible modes of payment:
- Cash on delivery by an employee of GLS
- Cash in advance (the shipment will be dispatched after receiveing the transfer)
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Credit card payments are handled through the Paywiser system of payment. For more information on card payments and the Paywiser system, visit www.paywiser.eu.
4. Online prices:
Prices in the online store are only valid there and may differ from prices in stores. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. There is always a possibility of an unintended error made by us.
The payment of ordered goods can be made in one of several ways:
- Cash on delivery / Pay by card on delivery:
The buyer pays the order with cash or card to the deliverer upon receiving the goods.
- Cash in advance via bank transfer:
We will issue an invoice / bill for the ordered goods to the buyer via e-mail, which they settle by making a bank transfer to the current account of the company. The goods are shipped as soon as our account shows that the payment was successfully executed.
- Via PayPal:
The buyer is redirected to a secure PayPal page, where they complete the payment. The goods are shipped as soon as PayPal notifies us of payment.
The buyer will receive the bill to the address they provided during the purchase process.
6. Terms of delivery
Goods in stock will be delivered no later than 5 working days from the issuing of the order. Shipping is charged according to the number of items. When purchasing three or more items, shipping is free.
7. Sold out items
In certain cases we may not be able to send you one of the ordered products because it was sold out and we currently do not have it in stock. We ask for your understanding
8. Protection of personal data
For business purposes, the vendor collects the following information:
Name and surname,
Address and place of residence,
username, which is identical to the e-mail address,
year of birth and
other data entered by the user on the form at fedorawines.com.
The vendor promises to keep and use all personal information of visitors/users/buyers and the data on their shopping behaviour in accordance with the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Act.
The vendor directly collects the information that customers provide during the ordering process. The vendor promises to never disclose this information to third parties except in cases where the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Act requires it to do so. With the exception of notifications related to the order, the vendor will not contact the buyer, unless express agreement is given by the latter.
Our web site for ordering products and downloads are protected with adequate electronical measures. The vendor undertakes to take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of all payment information pertaining to the buyer’s order. The vendor is not liable for any potential data theft, except in cases of negligence of the vendor.
The vendor stores IP addresses of all visitors for a period of time specified by the law, and additional information of registered users: name and surname, e-mail address, phone number, permanent address, delivery address, time and date of registration and communication with the vendor.
The vendor will use personal data exclusively for the purposes of fulfilling the order (e.g. sending information materials, offers, and invoices related to the order), communication and other tasks exclusively related to the order.
Providing the buyer agrees with receiving browser cookies, the vendor will also use personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and the study of shopping habits based on information about purchased products and, consequently, targeted marketing. The user may at any time request in writing that the provider permanently or temporarily discontinue use of their personal data and shopping information for these purposes.
In no case will the user / buyer’s data be handed over to unauthorized persons or be used contrary to their purpose, unless the user / buyer explicitly and appropriately agrees with other explicitly defined purposes of using this information.
The user shares the responsibility of protecting personal data and must keep their user name and password secure, as well as ensure the security of their information system and electronic devices by installing appropriate software protection (antivirus).
The information provided by the buyer is strictly confidential and is handled in accordance with the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia No. 59/1999, 57/2001, 59/2001-popr.) and Consumer Protection Act – ZVPot-UPB1 (official consolidated text – Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 14/03). The vendor undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the user. The vendor will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (e.g. sending information materials, offers, invoices) and other communication. In no case shall the user’s information be handed over to unauthorized persons. In order to protect personal data, the user is also responsible for ensuring the security and protection of his or her username and password.
The FEDORA company is registered in the AJPES Business Register, Ljubljana branch office, on 15 June 2010, with the registration number 3749355000. The company is a VAT-registered business under VAT ID SI1690249. The company is not a signee of any codes of conduct.
9. Material defects
Material defects are very rare. If (1) you think that a product you bought does not exhibit charecteristics neccessary for its normal use or that it exhibits characteristics which are defined as material defects by the Slovenian Consumer Protection Act, and if (2) you notify us of this within two months of the date of discovering such characteristics, you are eligible for:
- a rectification of the material defect free of charge
- a reimbursement in proportion to the material defect
- a replacement of the defected product with a new one
- a complete reimbursement
You can claim your rights within a maximum of two years from the date when you purchased the product.
Submit your product for review. Please attach a form with a description of the material defect of the product so that the procedure can be faster. When sending a product to our address, please note that we do not accept C.O.D. mailings. If the reported defect is not disputed, the request will be met within eight days of receipt of the product for inspection. If we find the defect disputable, we will notify you of this within eight days of the receipt of the product at the Fedora d.o.o head office, Dolanci 6, 6222 Štanjel, Slovenia.
ATTENTION! In the case we find the defect you reported disputable, we will return the product in the state we received it in. If you wish to apply for a warranty, you can do so at an authorized service provider.
Disputes shall be resolved by the competent authority based on the address of the consumer.
10. Complaints and disputes
Complaints and information
In case of complaints or requests for information connected to our products, contact us by e-mail on email@example.com or by post on the address:
FEDORA, d. o. o.
In the event that the buyer / consumer is not satisfied with the solution of the complaint, they can file an initiative to start the procedure for out-of-court settlement in accordance with the Slovenian Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act (hereinafter: ZlsRPS). The institution that the vendor exclusively recognizes as competent for consumer dispute settlement is the European Dispute Settlement Center (hereinafter ECDR ), registration number 6108890000, address Tomšičeva ulica 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
ECDR is registered with the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia (hereinafter: MGRT) as an out-of-court consumer dispute resolution provider. It will implement the so-called med-arb procedure (a combination of mediation and arbitration) in accordance with the “ECDR Rules on Out-of-Court Dispute Resolution Procedures”, which are published online at www.ecdr.si. This provides the buyer / consumer with a quick, easy and efficient out-of-court solution of the consumer dispute which normally takes no more than 30 days and is free-of charge (except for the costs of a representative, should the buyer opt for one).
The initiative to start the procedure must be filed through the online form available at www.ecdr.si, or in paper at the ECDR headquarters. Out-of-court dispute resolution procedures for consumer disputes are conducted by ECDR-accredited neutral experts who fulfill the conditions prescribed by the ZlsRPS and are listed in the MGRT’s register of contractors.
In accordance with the ZlsRPS, the vendor hereby also publishes the electronic link to the European Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform: webgate.ec.europa.eu.
Complaint and information
The buyer can file a complaint on a product if it does not meet characteristics explicitly promised by the vendor, if the vendor sent them incorrect products or the incorrect quantity of products, or if the product differy in any other way from what the buyer ordered. The buyer has the right to choose the manner of resolution of their complaint (replacement, credit note, or reimbursement).
Each complaint will be dealt with by the vendor in accordance with the provisions of the Slvoenian Consumer Protection Act. In the event of complaints or requests for information connected to our services, you can contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post on the address: Fedora, d. o. o., Dolanci 6, 6222 Štanjel, Slovenia.
Terms, time limits and the procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract without indicating a reason…
… by exercising the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 43.č:
(1) In the case of distance or off-premises contracts, the consumer has the right to notify the company within 14 days that they are withdrawing from the contract without having to state the reason for their decision. In this case, only the costs referred to in the Paragraph 7 of Article 43.d of this Act can be charged to the consumer.
Paragraph 7, Article 43.d: (7) In case of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer covers only the costs of returning the goods, unless those costs are agreed to be covered by the company or the company fails to inform the consumer that they are the ones responsible to cover these costs.
(2) In the case of a sales contract, the withdrawal period referred to in the preceding paragraph begins on the day on which:
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of goods,
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the last piece of goods if the subject of the contract is several pieces of goods ordered by the consumer in one order,
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the last shipment or piece of goods if the delivery of the goods consists of several items or pieces,
- the consumer or a third party other than the carrier designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the first piece of goods if the delivery of goods is on a regular basis.
(3) In the case of a service contract, the withdrawal period referred to in the first paragraph of this Article begins on the day of conclusion of the contract.
(4) In the case of contracts for teleheating, digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium, or the supply of water, gas or electricity, if they are not sold in a limited volume or a certain quantity, the withdrawal period referred to in the first paragraph of this Article begins on the day of conclusion of the contract.
(5) Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract referred to in the first paragraph of this Article in cases of the following types of contracts:
- on goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the markets on which the company has no influence and which may take place within the period of withdrawal;
- on goods that are manufactured according to the exact specifications by the consumer and adapted to their personal needs;
- on goods that are easily perishable or have short expiration dates;
- on provision of services if the company already fully complied with the contract and if the provision of the service commenced on the basis of the consumer’s explicit prior consent, together with the consent that they lose the right of withdrawal once the company fully complies with it;
- on supply of sealed audio or video content and computer programs, if the consumer has opened the security seal after delivery;
- on supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- on supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons inasmuch as the consumer had opened the seal after delivery;
- on supply of goods which, because of their nature, are inextricably combined with other objects;
- on supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which is agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract and which can be delivered after 30 days, and their actual value depends on the fluctuations in the market on which the company has no influence;
- which were concluded in a public auction;
- in which the consumer explicitly requests a visit at their home to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance. If the company carried out additional services not expressly requested by the consumer or supplied goods which do not constitute spare parts indispensable for maintenance or repair, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the said services and goods for such additional services;
- on accommodation not intended for permanent residence, transport of goods, hiring of vehicles, preparation and delivery of food, or for leisure services in which the company undertakes to fulfill its obligation on a specific date or within a specified period of time;
- on supply of digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium under the condition that provision of service has been initiated by consumer’s explicit prior consent and the consent that they lose the right of withdrawal by entering into such agreement.
… parties are released from their obligations regarding:
- fulfillment of contract
- conclusion of contract where the offer for conclusion of contract has been made by the consumer.
(2) In the event of withdrawal, the company shall return all received payments without delay, or no later than 14 days after receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
(3) The company shall return the received payments to the consumer with the same payment method, unless the consumer explicitly requests the use of another means of payment and if this means does not incur additional costs for the consumer.
(4) The consumer can not claim reimbursement of the additional costs incurred by them explicitly deciding on another type of shipment, e.g. the most cost-effective standard shipment offered by the company.
(5) In the case of sales contracts, the company may refrain from repaying the payments received until the goods are returned or until the consumer has provided evidence that the goods have been sent back, unless the company offers to carry out the pickup of goods themselves.
(6) If the consumer has already received the goods and decides to withdraw from the contract, they shall return it to the person authorized by the company to receive them without delay or within 14 days of the notification referred to in the first paragraph of Article 43.č of this Act, unless the company offers to pick up the goods themselves. The consumer shall be deemed to having returned the goods in good time if he sends them back within the 14-day period.
(7) When withdrawing from contract, the consumer bears only the costs of returning the goods, unless those costs are borne by the company or the company fails to inform the consumer that they bear the costs of returning the goods beforehand.
(8) In cases where the contract is concluded off-premises and goods are delivered to the home of the consumer at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the company shall bear the costs of returning them, if due to the nature of the goods they can not be returned by post.
(9) The consumer is responsible for reduction of the value of goods if the reduction in value is a consequence of a behavior which is not strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of goods. The consumer is not liable for reduction of the value of goods if the company does not disclose the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with point 4 of the first paragraph of Article 43.b.
(10) By exercising their right of withdrawal, the consumer shall not assume any obligations other than the obligations referred to in this Article and the fourth paragraph of Articles 43d and 43e of this Act.
The consumer must return the goods no later than 14 days after the cancellation notice. The consumer returns the goods to the following address: Fedora d.o.o., Dolanci 6, 6222 Štanjel, Slovenia.
Upon receiving the goods, the vendor will return all payments made by the buyer in accordance with the law. The only cost incurred for the buyer by cancelling their order is the direct cost of returning the goods. We do not accept C.O.D. shipments. In cases where the contract was concluded off-premises and goods were delivered to the home of the buyer at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the vendor shall bear the costs of returning them, if due to the nature of the goods they can not be returned by post.
The buyer must notify us of their intention to return the product by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com within 14 days, and we will send instructions for the refund procedure. The buyer then has additional 14 days to return the product to our address. Otherwise, we can not return the payment.
Refunds will be made as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal. In order to ensure the reliability, accuracy and timeliness of the refund, as well as to maintain record of payments, the refund will be effected by bank transfer to the buyer’s transaction account, unless the buyer used another method of payment when making the purchase and explicitly requests the same be used for the refund.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract where a bonus, discount code or promotional code was used, these are considered as discounts and are not returned to the buyer. Only the paid amount will be returned. The gift voucher is considered as a means of payment and will be returned in the same form, and the paid amount is returned to the transaction account of the buyer, unless the buyer used another method of payment when making the purchase and explicitly requests the same be used for the refund.
In exceptional cases where items are not returned in accordance to the Slovenian Consumer Protection Act, we can offer to buy back the item with proportional compensation which we determine in a record made at the time of repayment. Reimbursement of the reduced value will be effected only when the buyer sends their confirmation by e-mail. The buyer can use this reimbursed sum exclusively for ordering another item of the same or higher value.
The right to the reimbursement of purchase price in case of claiming a warranty or material defects is regulated in more detail by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act of the Republic of Slovenia.